I’m Elle, a travel writer and content creator from Newcastle upon Tyne. I have a dream of working my way around the world and my journey will all be documented on here. Head to the Blog for a full collection of my work.
I am currently based in Oxford. 2020 left me grounded for longer than I expected but I’m making the most of it by getting to know my my southern home as well as I can. For some insider tips to this historic city check out where to stay in Oxford, Oxfordshires best Beer Gardens and Ultimate Brunch Spot in Oxford. Stay tuned and subscribe for more!
5 Facts About Me
- I love coffee, I am ashamed to admit how much my caffeine intake affects my mood.
- I will always opt for chocolate ice cream over any other flavour. If I don’t, I will normally be sad and disappointed. My favourite combination for ice cream scoops is chocolate and coffee.
- I work in hospitality, which has given me lot’s of stories to tell but even more headaches.
- I enjoy hiking, swimming, cycling, pole dancing, running, surfing, yoga and climbing. Notice how I say enjoy. I am no where near skilled at any of these, except maybe swimming.
- I am one, out of five siblings and I deeply adore each and every one of them.
- My favourite meal is breakfast, of course.
What can you expect from the blog?
You will be privy to all of my travel tips and city guides. Enjoy your Sunday morning coffee along with my story time posts.
I am creating content that will help you travel and life more sustainably.
On top of this, I plan to begin moving into lifestyle. I will be talking about self care, mental health. Don’t be surprised if the occasional piece on feminism or woman’s issues makes an appearance.
Winter 2020 marked the official launch of my digital magazine! It was a lot of work and I loved every second of it.
I am now working on the Summer Issue so be sure to subscribe using the form below. It includes original articles that are featured only in the magazine so don’t miss out!
If you sign up now, I have attached a copy of the Spring Edition to your welcome email as a special thank you gift.
Use the form below to subscribe!
Follow me on Instagram. Don’t hesitate to say hello, I love hearing from you all and building an international community.
For the full collection of blog posts head here.