I’m Elle, a travel writer and content creator from Newcastle upon Tyne. I have a dream of working my way around the world and my journey will all be documented on here. Head to the Blog for a full collection of my work.
I am currently based in Oxford. 2020 has left me grounded for longer than I expected but I’m making the most of it by getting to know my city as well as I can. For some insiders tip’s to this historic city check out on where to stay in Oxford, Oxfordshires best Beer Gardens. Stay tuned for more local tips on how to get the most out of this Historic city.
5 Facts About Me
- I love coffee, I am ashamed to admit how much my caffeine intake affects my mood.
- I will always opt for chocolate ice cream, over any other flavour. If I don’t I will normally be sad and disappointed. My favourite combination for ice cream scoops is chocolate and coffee.
- I work in hospitality, which has given me lot’s of stories to tell but even more headaches.
- I enjoy hiking, swimming, cycling, pole dancing, running, surfing, yoga and climbing. Notice how I say enjoy. I am no where near skilled at any of these, except maybe swimming.
- I am one of five siblings and I deeply adore each and every one of them.
- My favourite meal is breakfast, of course.
What can you expect from the blog?
You will be privy to all of my travel tips and city guides. Enjoy your Sunday morning coffee along with my story time posts.
I am creating content that will help you travel and life more sustainably.
On top of this, I plan to begin moving into lifestyle. I will be talking about self care, mental health. Don’t be surprised if the occasional piece on feminism or woman’s issues makes an appearance.
Winter 2020 marked the official launch of my digital magazine! It was a lot of work and I loved every second of it.
I am now working on the Spring Issue so be sure to subscribe using the form below. It includes original articles that are featured only in the magazine so don’t miss out!
If you sign up now, I have attached a copy of the Winter Edition to your welcome email as a special thank you gift. Content include:
Mistletoe and Wine – A Christmas themed story time piece
How to: Self Care in a Covid-19 Winter
Where to Staycation in 2021: The UK’s finest Eco Hotels
Lets’s Start 2021 right: A Guide to Celebrating this New Years
Ecological Anxiety: It’s time we address this
Instagrams to Watch
Use the form below to subscribe!
Follow me on Instagram. Don’t hesitate to say hello, I love hearing from you all and building an international community.
For the full collection of blog posts head here.